Longhorn Leather AZ - Tooled Leather Single Action Holsters & Gun Belts
Longhorn Leather AZ - Customer gun leather for the discerning shooter. We specialize in custom (made to order) leather holsters and gun belts for the Cowboy Action Shooter (SASS) as well as single action enthusiasts. Our single action holsters and gun belts are design by shooters to deliver the highest level of quality and performance.
Single Action Holsters and Gun Belts
"Handcrafting Superior Gun Leather"
Whether your preference is cowboy action shooting, authentic western, hunting or just plinking around .... you've come to the right place!
Longhorn Leather produces only the finest holsters and gun belts. Our custom gun leather is made with premium quality materials and age old techniques that have been passed down from one superior leather craftsman to another. We do things the old fashioned way; handcrafting all of our goods from start to finish, just as we always have. Though our methods are time consuming, we are certain that you will appreciate the difference.
We build exactly what you want! Yes, you heard us! We build to order so you can select any holster and gun belt that you've seen and we will custom build it to your specifications. Don't worry, we won't let you order anything that won't function the way you envision it.
Design Gallery: If you can describe it ... we can make it!
To assist you in the design process, we've collected images from various publications and on-line resources ... explore and get inspire!
Learn: Details to consider when selecting your Holster & Gun Belt
- Our holsters and gun belts are hand cut from premium vegetable leather (7-8oz double shoulders)
- Fully lined with premium vegetable tanned leather (7-8oz double shoulders) ... we prefer to avoid the use of suede and chap leather as they trap and retain dust and dirt (unless you specifically request it)
- Hand tooled ... delivering timeless beauty
- Hand stitched ... stitching recessed to prevent wear
- Wet formed ... providing a perfect fit and a flared throat for easy reholstering
- Edges ... meticulously burnished to deliver a smooth finish
- Trigger guard ... fully exposed (for cowboy action shooting) or semi exposed
- Grip angle ... positioned for a smooth, easy draw
- Cant ... straight, forward or cross draw
- Drop ... high, medium or low (for cowboy action shooting)
- Gun belt styles ... include: straight, tapered, curved, and buscadero (in widths from 1.5" - 3.5")